On arrival at Western House B’n’B:
- Guests receive complimentary tea and coffee on arrival.
The guest area is completely independent from your hosts’ living quarters, ensuring your peace and privacy.
- Guests have full use of their bedroom, the upstairs, dining room and lounge downstairs.
- There is facility to make tea and coffee in the dining room.
- Dinner is available by prior arrangement (preferably at least the previous evening).
- The lounge features a leather lounge suite.
- We light the open fires during cold weather.
Your choice of cereals, fruit and toast or a full cooked breakfast. Tea, coffee and juice are also provided.
A two course evening meal is available at Western House for $35 (NZ) per person if 24 hours notice is given to the hosts.
- There’s plenty of off-street parking.